Sunday, September 21, 2008

Here are a few of my favorite things......

Here are a few of my favorite things......

To narrow down my 2 favorite websites was hard. I enjoy several websites on a more than regular basis but I narrowed down my choices based on 2 specific parameters. The websites had to be ones that I visit either twice a week or more and also be a constant source of inspiration and ideas.
Boing Boing is great for not only creative inspiration but also just other cool stuff you can (and probably should) learn. I find it more interesting to spend 2 hours here than watching TV. Feels like you've actually accomplished something.

Veer is a stock image site. Rather pricey but they have an extraordinary amount of extremely creative illustration and photography. A lot of work that I haven't seen on any other sites. If I've ever been stuck on one idea, this site gets all sorts of ideas flowing through my head. It's hard to write them down fast enough after going here.

Amautalab is a super fun site from a design company in South America. Not only is this site well designed but it FULL of landscapes to explore and play. It took me a few a times playing there to find them all. After you're done playing there, you can spend a lot of time exploring their portoflio which is pretty impressive.

No comments: